Thursday 10 September 2020

Minaker Skate Dot & More. Brampton, ON

 Minaker Skate Dot & More

Brampton, ON

Minaker Skate Dot is a butter ledge and some strange concrete features with 3 half court basketball courts. Some of the nets are really short.





Norton Place Park Bank

Security rolled up on me as I was using a rub brick on the top of the bank. They asked if I'd gone to Ching. I said I'd been everywhere. They rolled on. I skated. 

Bottom line - it's a public park. I'm not interfering with other park users & I'm there during regular park hours.  My pal was booted during early Covid.

Blue Lake Parkette

Another basketball court with a bunch of ledges, steps, banks and 2 block. Take a Broom!



Chinguacousy Park

A couple of big sets at the Chinguacousy Skate Trail.



There's a big drop to bank on the north end of the park.



No comments:

Post a Comment