Saturday 24 June 2023

Cream City Skatepark

 Cream City Skatepark

5560 Park Dr, Butler, Milwaukee County, WI

A spawling indoor park with absolutely everything. All the standards are there. Then there's an upstairs micro-mini ramp, bowl and an outdoor mini. There's so much cool stuff it was hard to skate everything. I finally got to hit 'option island' and a bunch of other neat features.

The owner and staff are amazing, even getting my board back to me after I got too excited buying merch and forgot it.





Stone & Concrete!



Option Island


Drew Slappy Crooks the OI Curb

I got Drew to lay here for scale. Since I got a trick over the gap, Drew is roughly 47feet tall.


Dropped my phone down this gap while photographing the bowl. Somehow, like me, it survived.


Micro-Mini. Good thing I'm used to low clearance.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment