Sunday 16 August 2020

Arnprior, ON

 Arnprior, ON

@ Nick Smith Centre. 77 James St.

Where to start with this park?

It looks like your typical modular park but on closer inspection it appears to have been made by a local fabrication plant or high school metal shop. I don't know for sure but I doubt it was purchased from any of the usual suspects. EDIT - I have seen this type of ramps in Erieau.

This would have been a short stop except for this strange obstacle.

I call it 'The Lollipop'

With an 18" high, 4' lollipop and an arching 10' stick, I battled this for about 40mins. It's light enough for one person to move. I have so many questions and I kind of love the concept.

On to the rest of the park.

These quarters have little banks into the transition while the mini-ramps flat bottom is wavy.

Rippled surfaces.
I guess these are cool because you can skate 'em or sit 'em.
No run up stairs and hubbas with another rippled surface.




No comments:

Post a Comment