Thursday 18 March 2021

Alliston, ON

 Alliston, ON

I had never been to Alliston to skate but I had heard the old wood park had burned down long ago and there are plans for a concrete park. In the interim, New Tecumseth, has purchased doubles of a few ramps and placed them in Alliston and Tottenham. 

Old article state construction of the new concrete park is slated for 2021 but the groups social media hasn't been updated since 2019 and the fundraising budget of 1M looks a long way off.

Check out New Tecumeseth All Wheels Project HERE




2 comments:

  1. Hey, just discovered your blog. This is really cool and helpful, great job!
    I'm a 30 year old skater, just quit my job to take the summer off and do some serious skating while i'm still young enough to get away with it. I'm planning on taking a few road trips around southern and central Ontario to check out every park that I can.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nathan (?)
    Thanks for commenting. There’s some great parks out there. Have some fun trips, check out the directory and map and feel free to contact me.
    SL

    ReplyDelete