Saturday 22 June 2019

Wasaga Beach, ON

Wasaga Beach, ON
Recently updated with ramps from American Ramp Company including some of their 'Signature OP's'
I wasn't impressed. There seemed to be 2 old quarters and an old bank that all had loose transition plates. The new centre feature is an 'A' frame with rail next to a bank-flat-stairs. There's a flatbar between the 2 features nut none in the rest of the park. The stairs have a steep rail. 
I'm not sure why their called OP's. Perhaps ARC doesn't know the word is obstacle with a 'B'. I didn't like the features. I found the 'Hourglass' too tall and the 'Dozer' too slick. Maybe I was tired from being 9 parks deep by that point in the day, but maybe I'm right. Better than the park I didn't find in Stayner, I suppose.







The Dozer




The Hourglass








Located @ the Wasaga Beach YMCA
1724 Mosley St

No comments:

Post a Comment