Friday 12 September 2014

It's grey, still I play.

On an all too early fall day I went to check out the new (2013) park in Phelam, ON.
 This park has a ton of banks and quarters but no stairs. The snake run transitions from quarters with coping to banks. The whole thing has smooth concrete and a really good flow. 

 Manny/ledge combo
 Memorial tree.

 Great step-up and low rise hubba.

 Snake run.

 Isaac's story and the park donors.
Tree Stump style volacno

When have I ever hit just one park?
I know, right!
So I hit Binbrook, ON.
 A bunch of standard pre-fab items on a fresh concrete base.

Stopped on the was home to get a daytime photo of Certified Piece of Suck from last year. Palladium Park in Burlington, ON if you want to go by and point and laugh. 


Elmiras Park is underway and I'm in the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment