Chatham
Courthouse Lane & Grand Ave. W.
It's been 15 years since the Wedding Dress Sesh so I hit Chatham again.
An old New Line Skatepark.
2011
A little explanation.
Why the wedding dress and did we really leave it there?
My friend, who you can kinda see in the second last photo, was moving from Atlanta to Toronto. We flew down, packed a Uhaul and drove north, getting food poisoning from Chic-fil-a (F U, never ever ever again) & hitting the Knoxville and Lexington, KY skateparks. We crossed the border around midnight and my friend was so unprepared I'm surprised we didn't get cavity searches. We stayed with her friends in Windsor, hitting the road after skating Atkinson Skatepark (not yet named Ryan Barron Memorial).
She had previously been engaged and still had this dress. Turning a bad memory into a funny one, I skated Chatham in the dress and we left it there to confuse people.









No comments:
Post a Comment