Thursday 21 July 2022

Stayner, ON

 Stayner, ON

Stayner Arena

269 Regina St

Stayner, more like Stay-far (away). Back in 2019, I did a 11 park run. It was supposed to be 12 but the Stayner park was AWOL when I arrived. A few unanswered emails this year so I decided to risk it and try to hit the park again. A new asphalt pad had been created for the park on the arena property. I’ve only seen these type of ramps in a few places and their always in terrible shape. For some reason, the ‘box’ is off to the far side of the park and surrounded by big rocks. Most surfaces are warped with bolts sticking up. There’s some really warped transition plates. Basically, don’t make this park a destination. If you’re trapped in Stayner, here’s the park🤷🏼‍♂️ I’ve sent some suggestions to SP&R but nothing will happen.














No comments:

Post a Comment