Thursday 5 August 2021

I'm so Excited I'm Nipissing my Pants

 I'm so Excited I'm Nipissing my Pants

Just a week after my 80 skatepark run, I took a trip up to North Bay and back hitting 9 skateparks, 8 of them new! Click the Town Name for more info on the parks.

Mobile Users Click HERE for the Video

The Washago Mini ramp looks better when it's not surrounded by snow.

Burk's Falls was better than I thought it would be.

Brand new Pre-fab ramps in South River, but where's the flat rail and ledge?

Callander's skatepark is beat but fun.

Bonfield's seasonal park. It was great to be out of the sun with a light breeze.

North Bay's Thompson Park is kinda gnarly but the newer mini ramp is a great addition.

Sturgeon Falls. Where the parking lot drains onto the skatepark. Hope you like crust.

One of my patients told me about the Noëlville Skatepark.

Parry Sound Skatepark.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scott
    My niece Dana, Henry,s dau. moved to calander last year. Their son Cooper is the right age for a skate park. We were up there in Sept.

    ReplyDelete