Monday 2 July 2018

Half Evil in Burlington

Half Evil in Burlington
I took a day trip to Burlington to hit up Nicklebrook Brewery for some rootbeer, Check out the updates to Maple Skatepark and hit 2 bad parks and a mystery park. The Mystery ended up being George Savage Skate Spot and it's great.
We skipped one of the bad parks and skated Maple Ditch instead. 

DesJardines Skate Spot
Two ledges, OK. Long curved rail, whatever. Jersey Barrier Q-pipe with no transition plate. Why??????? 


It looks like the bolt ends have been ground off to make the thing...safer? 
Park 331.

A couple of days later, after a night shift, I went back to Burlington to check out Sheldon Skate Spot.
Well, aside from being very rough and covered in seagull poop this park was great! Kidding. The bench is hollow and so loud I though I'd wake the neighbourhood so I tried to skate the rail. The rainbow rail was too sticky to slappy. I wasn't about to go back to my car for wax so I hippy jumped the thing and went home.
Park (if you can call it that) 333. Only half evil.  

No comments:

Post a Comment