Thursday 11 July 2024

New Liskeard / Temisakming Shores, ON

 Carter Antila Memorial Skatepark

New Liskeard / Temisakming Shores, ON

405 Lakeshore Rd N

Parking lot on Beach Blvd.

A joint project between Hard Core Skateparks (CRC) & Spectrum Skateparks. I thought it was a Spectrum design and HCS build but the signs on site state the opposite.


I assume this is why the park came out so good, even with the inclusion of many HCS precast elements. 

Opening in June 21, 2014, the park features a PIP bowl, mini, some ledges, hubba and a hip.  Several sections like the middle feature, 'A' frame, Big Q and bank to ledge are precast BUT it appears much care was taken to ensure the seams line up, the lift points were filled and the gaps were welded properly.

I give it an G+ (good +, on the EGAD Scale) just short of excellent.

4 park road trip with my biggest fan/hype man!




The Dreaded Precast Jersey Barrier

If I ever go back, I hit this gap.

Longest Flat Bar I've seen!


Perfect mini for learning



This bowl is Spectrum Quality!




The centre feature has a bit of everything. I'm not a fan of pre-cast but this park turned out well.

C for Carter


Wouldn't it be easier to build the ledge from scratch?




No comments:

Post a Comment