Monday 10 December 2018

Skatosis

Skatosis

While looking for something new to vibe on for the winter while the Skatepark Podcast form the Tony Hawk Foundation is on break I found Skatosis.

These guys just have the same soul for skateboarding that I do. They love experiencing and absorbing every aspect of skateboarding from videos & clips to skateparks & skating with friends. The podcast is available in all the usual places and YouTube as well.

Here's Episode #100!


I also got to Muskoka Woods with the other Ontario SkateLife Crews.


Alex battled for this then didn't like it. I love this ledge. I took a couple long FS boardslides across and down to Regular & Fakie.

Some more new stuff from me as soon as I feel motivated. There's snow here now so I'm not too motivated but I might hit the new CJ's this week.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so cool to see this post! Thanks and glad you like the podcast!

    ReplyDelete